The terms ‘we’, ‘us’ and ‘our’ refer to Sea Alarm (on behalf of the EUROWA Network). When we say ‘you’, this refers to either any individual who visits our website. These Terms of Service refer to the following website: www.eurowa.eu
By accessing the website mentioned under ‘definitions’ above, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms of service, as well as all applicable laws and regulations. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you should not use or access this website. The materials contained in this websites are protected by applicable copyright law.
Permission is granted to temporarily download a copy of the materials (reports, articles and other information) on the EUROWA website for non-commercial viewing only. This is the grant of a licence, not a transfer of title, and under this licence you may not (unless permission has specifically been granted in writing by the EUROWA secretariat) :
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on the website;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
This licence shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Sea Alarm (on behalf of the EUROWA Secretariat) at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this licence, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
This is effective as of 1st of April 2021.